TL;DR – All you can eat, flexible full-time or contract iOS dev work and amazing products to work on.
Interested? Here’s the full story:
We are Tanooki Labs, a product and development studio based in New York City that works with entrepreneurs on early stage products.
We provide developers and product-minded people with fun projects to work on, as well as the flexibility and freedom to continue working on their own goals (be it recording an album, crafting your next app, or raising the newest member of your family).
We are looking for pragmatic folks who approach product development with:
- empathy for users
- curiosity for clients’ businesses and the products we’re building
- an eye towards writing well architected code
We choose our clients and projects carefully, and every product we build requires us to tackle new and exciting challenges. We also reject the idea that software development has to feel like a grind. We work 35 hours a week, support flexible schedules, are family friendly, and work with both local and remote developers.
You should have:
- a solid understanding of iOS architecture design patterns
- experience in Swift (or a desire to learn!)
- apps currently in the app store that we can play with
An ideal candidate might also have:
- familiarity with Ruby on Rails
- teaching experience
- product or UX design experience
- an unhealthy fascination with memes and animated gifs.